The Rich Girls Are Weeping

23 August 2006

The triumphant return of +/-! "Wait, wait that Plus/Minus?" I said to Absolutely Kosher's Cory Brown when he told me their new album, Let's Build a Fire, would be released this fall. (I am just a smidge dense sometimes.) Now, there's band I hadn't thought about in a few years -- at least! Nice to see them back. The first track that's out for consideration, "Steal The Blueprints" is a nice teaser of the forthcoming goodness. And below, the video, directed by the band's drummer/programmer Chris Deaner. The album is out October 26, and around that time, they're playing a few dates on the eastern seaboard with everyone's favorite band, labelmates The Wrens.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pinkie von Bloom said...

gah. the last time i thought about them was SXSW 2005, when i stood outside the ritz (with my wristband, of course) trying to get in to see them with the stars. i think that was the night i ended up saying "screw it," and just going to see the good looks. that was the same night scarling was supposed to play, but didn't show. as a whole saturdays at SXSW are bust, but you and me and everyone else we know are already aware of that fact.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Pinkie von Bloom said...

that was them +/-, not them the wrenzezezes.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

see, and i always forget that +/- almost always go to SXSW... they were there this year, and I didn't even notice. as noted, I'm totally dense sometimes.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com