The Rich Girls Are Weeping

06 March 2006

Wow, may I recommend not planning a SXSW day party? Oh, you know -- I kid, I kid. It's not that bad. I'll just be over here in the corner, rocking and crying and hoping everything turns out okay! [ETA: Things are actually looking much better now, a few hours after this was written. Yay!]

In other more infinitely interesting news, Neko Case will be on The Tonight Show March 9, 2006, backed by her current touring band: Spectacular bassist Tom Ray, steel guitar maestro Jon Rauhouse, charming axeman and sharp dresser Paul Rigby, sassy drummer Jason Creps (of Low Skies), Rachel Flotard (of Visqueen), and always-fabulous Kelly Hogan

Neko Case & Her Boyfriends -- Duchess (Scott Walker cover)
Kelly Hogan -- Strayed ((smog) cover)

Ok, back to work. I've really got a rather crippling case of the Mondays over here. But hey, my bread I made last night turned out really well, yeah! Thanks for asking!

1 Comments:

Blogger carolyn rhea drapes aka chacal said...

it was fun hearing you take it out of the oven; i could smell it from here.

Monday, March 06, 2006 5:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com