The Rich Girls Are Weeping

03 July 2006

We're not out of town, but it seems like the rest of the world is; on the other hand, I am off work today. I'm sitting here pondering working on various long-procrastinated projects whilst watching video clips off my Vox neighborhood page. Though no one in my circle of friends seems to be using Vox very consistently, they are posting great videos there. Straight from Matt 5500, here's a precious video of Final Fantasy covering one of my (um, yeah) favorite Mariah Carey songs.



In other news, I don't believe I'll post a halftime report summing up my favorite albums of 2006 (so far), unless y'all are desperately clamoring to hear my opinions in that regard. I will say this, though: Shearwater, Palo Santo. The band is on a short tour currently, do go see them when they're in your neck of the woods.

Shearwater -- Seventy-four, Seventy-five


ETA: The Mountain Goats' Peter Hughes is a man of many talents and interests -- and he's been quite busy lately at home betwixt tours: Check out his lovely photoset from the recording of Get Lonely (tour photos are promised soon), or peep his new automotive blog, Firebird Man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinkie von Bloom said...

i heart owen. seriously. gay babies. all the way.

Monday, July 03, 2006 1:55:00 PM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

amen, sister.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com