The Rich Girls Are Weeping

08 March 2006

There's no more canaries in the mines. I've had this really fantastic record for like, a month. I was sworn not to share it on the internet -- and I haven't. But it was starting to drive me batty.

And so: For the love of all that's holy, check out the first preview track, "Seventy-four, Seventy-five" (not to be confused with The Connells song) from the new Shearwater album, Palo Santo, due out May 9th.

Go! Now. NOW. Hurry. Its brilliance is burning a hole in the Misra server.

The whole record is just as intense and strange and beautiful. You'll just have to believe me on this one, because I'm still sworn not to share it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:10:00 AM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

Is that a good "Oh my!", or a bad "Oh my?"

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

v. good

Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

I'm glad! I love this band so very, very much and they consistenly impress me with each release.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com