The Rich Girls Are Weeping

08 August 2006

Quick question for you, dear readers: Are you a young lady, aged 14-21 who's a fan of The Format?

If so, I'd possibly like to interview you for a feature article that will appear on our soon-to-be launched sister site, Four Inches From The Cuff. Email elegantfaker AT gmail DOT com with your five favorite bands, a rough percentage of how much new music you've heard about soley from the internet, your age and location, and let me know if you have a Livejournal or use some other personal blog service -- and put 'the format' somewhere in the subject line. Thank you!!

The Format -- Inches and Falling
The Format -- Dead End

2 Comments:

Blogger JOE GILLIS said...

I am an old man of 36 who is a fan of the Format, and I am thinking about suing you for age and gender discrimination. (Or... you know... you could just send me a couple of bucks for another bottle of vodka....)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:22:00 PM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

Oh dear ... I might be able to skew the demographic I'm looking for to include you ... perhaps?

Aren't they great? And it's so refreshing because they kind of broadsided me out of nowhere, even though they developed a pretty well-established fanbase after their first album. Dog Problems is totally ruling my universe right now.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com