The Rich Girls Are Weeping

24 August 2006

Where is this day going? I mean, really? I'm off to meetings, more later. But for now: make your playlist wonderfully girly, like mine. I'm wearing a new dress today I got off a clearance rack for $6, rawk!

First: Go get The Ettes' "No More Surprises" and The Blow's "Pile of Gold" from This Big Stereo
Then: Snatch "Seperated by Motorways (What's Your Rupture Mix) from Dreams of Horses' cache of Long Blondes goodies.
Next: Slam those songs up against Rachel Stevens' "Crazy Boys" and Shaznay Lewis' "I've Never Felt Like This Before," courtesy of Greenpeaness.
Top it off with the Teenage Bad Girl Remix of Scissor Sisters' "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" from Fluo Kids.

Play ad nauseum.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the linkage. keep on the rad work.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com