The Rich Girls Are Weeping

30 December 2005

First up today, a repost of all the files that were on file sharing services before we acquired server space from dear Bunkadoo (happy birthday, sweetie!):

Les Mouches -- Divorce The Ones You Love
The Decemberists -- The Kingdom of Spain (Oak St. version)
from our first post.

Brian Eno -- Cindy Tells Me
from our second post.

Stars -- Fairytale of New York
Tilly and the Wall -- Ice Storm, Big Gust, and You (+ hidden track)
from our third post.

More to come! I'm in the office today, so I need to do some work first...

Also, some housekeeping updates: I've made it so people without Blogger accounts can comment, per the request of a few readers. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Hey there...just found your site today (via My Old Kentucky Blog), and I really enjoy it.

I look forward to stopping by again real soon!

Cheers,
Chad

Friday, December 30, 2005 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

Thanks, Chad! I've enjoyed your blog too. (:

Monday, January 02, 2006 10:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com