The Rich Girls Are Weeping

10 February 2006

Why does it always rain on me? It's weird, whenever it's really overcast and I'm overly tired, I have a tendency to sleep in. Yesterday was kind of draining, I had lots of hard conversations of the kind that are no fun when you're not feeling well. You know how it is. So anyway, I'm running a little late today -- less extemporizing, more rocking out! Here's a hodgepodge of things that I've run across this week that didn't fit anywhere else, but that I think are pretty neat.

Calla -- Swagger (Demolition remix)
Deep Dish feat. Stevie Nicks -- Dreams (Axwell Mix)
Ghostland Observatory -- Piano Man

I'm probably seeing Ghostland Observatory tonight, with another local fave, The Arm. Should be an excellent time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com