The Rich Girls Are Weeping

07 April 2006

On the road. Again. We here at TRGAW HQ are off to NYC this weekend. Just a few (proposed) items on the agenda: Voxtrot, New Sense, Quasi. Sadly, we'll be missing Languis, who are playing on the 11th and 12th. (More details for some of these shows at Young Poisoner's Handbook.)

It's been a long time since I've seen Quasi live (Was it SXSW 2004? I think so!), and I hope we'll be able to catch them at the Knitting Factory Monday night. Then again, Magneta Lane and Aloha are playing at the very sold out Voxtrot show @ the Merc, so who knows where we'll end up!

For those of you on the 1-35 corridor this weekend, it's still not to late to make plans to attend the Wall of Sound festival at Fort Worth's Ridgelea Theater. TRGAW friends and favorites playing include Okkervil River, Low, The Octopus Project, Midlake, Experimental Aircraft, The Black Angels, Single Frame, Tree Wave, Pink Nasty, and Cue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

turn on, tune in, drone out

Saturday, April 08, 2006 4:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My SO and I will be at the Quasi show at the Knit. And, crazy world, my SO's sister will be at the Voxtrot show.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com