The Rich Girls Are Weeping

31 March 2006

Dance. Dance! Right now! You probably don't care, but guess what? The Maytag/Whirlpool merger closed, so like, that's what I'm up to today. (I also had to move desks -- thrilling.)

You, however, should be dancing (dancing! dancing!), though. Seriously -- all extremely lame Bee Gees references aside -- get moving.

Have a good weekend -- we'll be back shortly with some lovely, lovely tracks from The Hourly Radio; we know you're looking for them (seriously, the referral logs tell all) and we want to be of assistance.

Delia Gonzales and Gavin Rossom -- #5
Diamond Nights -- The Girl's Attractive (Glimmers' Extended Mix)
April March -- Chick Habit
The Only Ones -- Another Girl, Another Planet


(Randomly, if you're looking for a knitted easter egg pattern, which I know you are, this one is really adorable. Next week (by which I mean the week after that...I'm all discombobulated...) is all about cascarones and the annual living room production of Jesus Christ Superstar, kids. Get ready!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to the cascarones post. grew up with 'em, and so far when I tell friends about them(far away from where I grew up) they look at me like I said a dirty word. gracias! laloca

Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:09:00 AM  
Blogger Rich Waterman said...

This is quickly becoming my favourite blog... That song by The Only Ones is one of my favourites ever, it always sounds amazing on the dancefloor

Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

thanks so much for posting that only ones song

Sunday, April 02, 2006 7:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com