The Rich Girls Are Weeping

18 January 2006

They buy me all these ices. Here's some tracks to move your lady and/or man lumps to on this er, hump day. Damn. This intro sounded so much better in my head, really. (And some kind of apologies are due to the Black Eyed Peas, but I'm not sure I want to say that either.) Forgive me, I haven't had my morning coffee yet.

Madonna - Sorry (Pet Shop Boys Maxi Remix)
MSTRKRFT -- Easy Love
The Gossip -- Standing in the Way of Control (Le Tigre Remix)

And, in case you're having a more gloomy/cathartic Wednesday, maybe you need Xiu Xiu's cover of Joy Division's "Ceremony" from the Chapel of the Chimes EP instead (via Mocking Music).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the Black Eyed Peas should apologize to the world before they can be in the position warrant any sympathy. =]

Monday, January 23, 2006 12:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post! I was not aware of this great Pet Shop Boys remix...

BTW, I love your blog title. =)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com