The Rich Girls Are Weeping

12 January 2006

Thursday recommendations. A big chunk of my time will be taken up by another project on the Interschnitzel for a little bit, so I'm switching over to a schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for mp3 posts, Tuesday and Thursday for general fodder posts. Here's a couple of bands I've found via other mp3 blogs that have caught my attention recently: The chamber pop and glam stomp collision offered by Lincoln, Nebraska's rather unfortunately named Eagle*Seagull (they've garnered comparisons to the Arcade Fire, I'm not necessarily sure I agree -- the similarities seem mostly superficial ones) and the delightful electrotweepop of Belfast residents Oppenheimer. Links, for your pleasure: you ain't no picasso on Eagle*Seagull gorilla vs. bear on Oppenheimer (removed dead links)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com