The Rich Girls Are Weeping

14 March 2006

Just checking in. I'm hanging in there, but doing double duty over at SXSW Interactive and Film panels as a blogger and indie documentary film producer. However, I've learned that I'm not a blogger but a "citizen journalist" -- but what if I'm also a professional writer? I'm confused, totes.

I've met some super nice people: George and Jason; the boys from Indiewire and David from Green Cine Daily; the producers of Darkon; and John Sayles (!!!!!), and insulted a few famous people already. Er, that was David Cross, wasn't it...?

I'm crushing hardcore on the entirety of the Marit Larsen album. This little Scando-pop/country ditty has captured my heart; she really is a cross between Jenny Lewis and Joni Mitchell vocally, it's sweet.

Marit Larsen - Only a Fool

(also, our wee little facelift is complete, you like?)

5 Comments:

Blogger Austin Raustin said...

Marit's a quirky keeper. But the link seems to be unable to work? *sniffle*

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

I fixed the link -- sorry about that!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Austin Raustin said...

Thanks :)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:04:00 AM  
Blogger allaboutgeorge said...

Just so you know, you were kinda hot in person.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger cindy hotpoint said...

Just kinda hot, George?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com